·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Felix said:
Welcome customseatcreations.

Just a quick question for the ladies... This is meant to be LADIES only, so from now on do you all want me to keep it that way?

I dont mind removing a few posts and kicking a few people out :D

Felix
Does that mean you too? (I have probably just pissed off Felix)

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
customseatcreations said:
Hello! I just found this board and love that it has a women's only section. My name is Becky and I've been riding a bike for over 15 years. The last 8 years on different Ninja 250's. I currently have a red 08' and love her dearly. I just wanted to drop by and say hello.
Sweet another Girl form Colorado.
Welcome!!

Felix said:
Just trying to do right by you ladies. :)
Felix
That will never happen. You will be on are good side then bad side in a moment notice and you will never know why.

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
IMO...
Guys are welcome as long as they don't ask us to post picts or "walk for them ,baby" you get the drift...Sometimes you guys have something really learned to say ;)

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Maggie posted a great thread on her mission trip.would be awesome to see Maggie more often. And where is Kitten??
and More women in general :). I have stuck with you guys but you get stinky after a while HAHA

so active we have Mags, Me, Delta,1tgawa,Greezmonkey.now Becky.?? who am I missing?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
StockWall said:
HAHA. This is Maggies section. I stay out! haha.
HA! That's right!

And I apologize for my lack of appearances lately...I don't have to tell you all how crazy the holidays can get! Just got back from a trip to Illinois, where it was ridiculously cold! Below zero with wind chill! Why someone would choose to live in that, I have no idea!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey girls,
I'm new here and still checking out the forum, so just thought I'd stick my head in and say hi. I ride a black '08 250. Got it early last summer, and am I ever glad I did. It's a great bike and it didn't take me long to put a bunch of miles on it. ;D

I also ride a Yamaha TTR 125, but that's more for playing in the dirt. I've had it dual-sported and licensed for the street, but once I got the Ninja, the TTR got to go back in the dirt. ;)

cheers,
motogirl

61 - 76 of 76 Posts