Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
41 - 60 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Impossible, We're a friendly inviting group of people.

It must be.. uhm.. Stockwall. For being the only other male user who's posted on this page.. Ah jeez.. I needa walk away from this forum for awhile haha.

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
Ratty said:
Impossible, We're a friendly inviting group of people.

It must be.. uhm.. Stockwall. For being the only other male user who's posted on this page.. Ah jeez.. I needa walk away from this forum for awhile haha.
I told you.......they suck you in and spit you out. RUN!!

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
redmagnolia said:
What? Do you need the definition of the word bantering? lol, is that not in your repertoire? Oh wait, just used another big word. ;D Gotta remember I'm talking to a guy.

Totally kidding Stockwall! ;)
See, SUCK you in and SPIT you out! HAHA

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
LOL, you two are cracking me up!

;) Sorry you're having a tough time dealing with a brilliant, sharp woman. Probably not used to that, huh....

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
redmagnolia said:

;) Sorry you're having a tough time dealing with a brilliant, sharp woman. Probably not used to that, huh....
Your definately pretty Cute, but brilliant and sharp. Nah, more like brilliant and as sharp as a cotton ball. HAHA

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
StockWall said:
redmagnolia said:

Your definately pretty Cute, but brilliant and sharp. Nah, more like brilliant and as sharp as a cotton ball. HAHA
as sharp as a cotton ball? ;) that's the best you could do? very very sad....

·
Registered
646 Posts
redmagnolia said:
Hey now!, Thats uncalled for. Stockwall was being nice, Haven't you ever seen a hot cotton ball slice through butter? Incredible.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Ratty said:
redmagnolia said:
Hey now!, Thats uncalled for. Stockwall was being nice, Haven't you ever seen a hot cotton ball slice through butter? Incredible.
lol, Ratty, you never fail to crack me up!

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
What am I still doing in this forum....Ahh. I need to go drink beer and scratch my balls or something manly like that.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello! I just found this board and love that it has a women's only section. My name is Becky and I've been riding a bike for over 15 years. The last 8 years on different Ninja 250's. I currently have a red 08' and love her dearly. I just wanted to drop by and say hello.

41 - 60 of 76 Posts