Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
21 - 40 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Ratty said:
Haha. Though i still think its ironic only one lady is posting in the ladies section. :p
Yeah...for some reason, the title Women Only seems to bring the guys in like crazy...hmm.... ;)

StockWall said:
redmagnolia said:
LOL, you just got sucked into the coolness that is the Women's section StockWall! ;)
Not on purpose. It your fault. :p ;D
Ahhh, yeah I know...I'm so stinkin cool that everyone can't resist joining me in here. ;)

CP3 said:
Ratty said:
Haha. Though i still think its ironic only one lady is posting in the ladies section. :p
more like funny, maybe the women are scared to post ;)
Scared to post? and why would that be? B/c they're afraid of you men teasing them or something?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Most definitely a lady! LOL! Glad to be a part of the cooless Women's section! Will be posting more pix later...gotta put my tank protector and possibly the new bar ends if I can remove the original ones! LOL!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
LilRed said:
Most definitely a lady! LOL! Glad to be a part of the cooless Women's section! Will be posting more pix later...gotta put my tank protector and possibly the new bar ends if I can remove the original ones! LOL!
YESSSS! That's stinking awesome!!!! So glad there's at least two of us on this site now! ;)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
What? Do you need the definition of the word bantering? lol, is that not in your repertoire? Oh wait, just used another big word. ;D Gotta remember I'm talking to a guy.

Totally kidding Stockwall! ;)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Ratty said:
Apparently being motorcyclists and males makes us pretty stupid so yeah, It's not so much the words your using but you are speaking a little quickly. :p
Awww, I was just teasing. You all are not dumb. After all, you ride motorcycles, therefore, you've already got at least one point in my book! ;)

21 - 40 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.