Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there ladies! Feel free to introduce yourself, tell about your riding experience, and ask any questions that you want to! Someone will surely have an answer! ;)

I'll start us off: I'm pretty much a newb. Started riding my own bike last July, had a dual-sport, and sold it a few months ago to buy the new '08 Ninja in passion red. Had about 1100 miles on the dual-sport, and have a little over 500 miles on my Ninja. LOVE riding my own bike though. My husband says its because I love the attention from shocked people who can't believe I ride my own bike, just as much as I love riding it. Haha, he might be right, it's pretty darn fun to see people's faces when I say, "yeah, that's my bike." ;D

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL!! Then I guess it'll be a tie when we race, b/c my red bike is just as cool as yours...although I'll be on mine, so therefore, it'll be cooler. ;)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
LOL, you just got sucked into the coolness that is the Women's section StockWall! ;)

LilRed, are you a lady? lol, then we'd have two of us on the site, and that'd be stinking awesome!!!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Ratty said:
Haha. Though i still think its ironic only one lady is posting in the ladies section. :p
Yeah...for some reason, the title Women Only seems to bring the guys in like crazy...hmm.... ;)

StockWall said:
redmagnolia said:
LOL, you just got sucked into the coolness that is the Women's section StockWall! ;)
Not on purpose. It your fault. :p ;D
Ahhh, yeah I know...I'm so stinkin cool that everyone can't resist joining me in here. ;)

CP3 said:
Ratty said:
Haha. Though i still think its ironic only one lady is posting in the ladies section. :p
more like funny, maybe the women are scared to post ;)
Scared to post? and why would that be? B/c they're afraid of you men teasing them or something?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
redrider said:
hey there is a ninjachick08 registered..so you arent the only girl mag...at least I assume its a girl, lol.
Where's she at! lol, need more ladies to get on here! Might have to go spread the word on the other 250 sites.... ;)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
LilRed said:
Most definitely a lady! LOL! Glad to be a part of the cooless Women's section! Will be posting more pix later...gotta put my tank protector and possibly the new bar ends if I can remove the original ones! LOL!
YESSSS! That's stinking awesome!!!! So glad there's at least two of us on this site now! ;)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
StockWall said:
Oh great, another one that thinks her bike is faster and cooler than mine. I guess if you two wear leather pants and are blond then Im ok with that.
You know you wish you were cool enough to meet us!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
What? Do you need the definition of the word bantering? lol, is that not in your repertoire? Oh wait, just used another big word. ;D Gotta remember I'm talking to a guy.

Totally kidding Stockwall! ;)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Ratty said:
Apparently being motorcyclists and males makes us pretty stupid so yeah, It's not so much the words your using but you are speaking a little quickly. :p
Awww, I was just teasing. You all are not dumb. After all, you ride motorcycles, therefore, you've already got at least one point in my book! ;)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Well, I've been called worse, so I'm actually okay with that, lol. It's like my secret code name, for this forum only, lol. Now I feel special!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Ratty said:
You are, Mighty soul woman of the newninja forum. etc etc.

Also, Have any older ladies actually posted here yet? o_O
Older or other?

There's one or two other ladies on the forum. LilRed has posted, she's a lady.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
LOL, you two are cracking me up!

;) Sorry you're having a tough time dealing with a brilliant, sharp woman. Probably not used to that, huh....

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
StockWall said:
redmagnolia said:
LOL, you two are cracking me up!

;) Sorry you're having a tough time dealing with a brilliant, sharp woman. Probably not used to that, huh....
Your definately pretty Cute, but brilliant and sharp. Nah, more like brilliant and as sharp as a cotton ball. HAHA
as sharp as a cotton ball? ;) that's the best you could do? very very sad....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts