Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
Haha, I know RED. I'd never question your decisions on the site. In just the few months that it has been up it has gotten pretty busy day by day. It's great.

LilRed......Passion red is HOT!

Antdawg......Blacks cool, haha. I guess Ill slow my red one down a little for you. haha.

But just remember, even though other passion red (redmagnolia) bike are on here, mine is still the fastest and coolest.

What am I doing in the "womens only" section? Man, see what you did MAGNOLIA.

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
Oh great, another one that thinks her bike is faster and cooler than mine. I guess if you two wear leather pants and are blond then Im ok with that.

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
Ratty said:
Impossible, We're a friendly inviting group of people.

It must be.. uhm.. Stockwall. For being the only other male user who's posted on this page.. Ah jeez.. I needa walk away from this forum for awhile haha.
I told you.......they suck you in and spit you out. RUN!!

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
redmagnolia said:
What? Do you need the definition of the word bantering? lol, is that not in your repertoire? Oh wait, just used another big word. ;D Gotta remember I'm talking to a guy.

Totally kidding Stockwall! ;)
See, SUCK you in and SPIT you out! HAHA

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
redmagnolia said:
LOL, you two are cracking me up!

;) Sorry you're having a tough time dealing with a brilliant, sharp woman. Probably not used to that, huh....
Your definately pretty Cute, but brilliant and sharp. Nah, more like brilliant and as sharp as a cotton ball. HAHA

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
What am I still doing in this forum....Ahh. I need to go drink beer and scratch my balls or something manly like that.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts