• Other... Specify?

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

So I was perusing the ebay results for "zzr 600" when I came upon these -
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/WHITE-MOTORCYCLE-BIKE-LIGHTS-KAWASAKI_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZQ7c301Q3a1Q7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a30QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em14Q2el1262QQhashZitem120413613306QQitemZ120413613306QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories
So I was wondering... should I do it? I mean I know it's cheesy as hell and ricer reminiscent, but I kinda think it's be cool to flip a switch and light up the bottom, maybe the inside.

I was thinking blue in the ports on the sides of the fairings and maybe in the ducts in front, and white underneath, or maybe just the white underneath, or blue underneath, you guys tell me what you thinks coolest/lamest

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow those are a lot better than the ones I found. I'm diggin the strips, I think they'd be better for the underglow and maybe I'd use the single L.E.D.s for the inside of the body? Also that remote could be pretty handy for lightin it up if some babes are checkin it out ;D

P.S. I'm terrible at picking which section to post my threads in, so if Felix or Red or whoever else is a Mod now wants to move it to the Mods Q&A be my guest

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
I personally think it looks slick there brad. I'm a fan of blue LED, its a very clean color. If you want to get them, and have the cash then why not? If you're unsure about the price, then do some more shopping but I'm sure you've already done that.

This is one of the first mods I want to do, I love lights.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I did check the purple, it could work for sure. I just have no idea how to check which color I like
the most short of buying one of everything and just seeing what looks good.
I'd photoshop the glow in, but my skillz are nowhere near what it takes, plus,
I don't even have photoshop ::)

·
Registered
184 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.