Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the reason I'm talking about kick stands is because of this funny thing that happen to me the first day I got my bike so I had purchased my bike earlier that day and riding it all day when it came time for lunch I decided I wanted subway so I pull up and notice some fine women inside so im looking at them to see if they were looking and they were so me trying to look cool I get off my bike quick to take off my helmet and forget the stand so the bike falls over on its side I look up and they are laughing so I pick it up and put down the kick stand and spend the next give minuets acting like there was something wrong with the stand lol fml... Only damage was broke the end of the clutch lever off :(

·
Registered
123 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
I can laugh at this. The EXACT same thing happened to me when I started riding about 12 years ago. Only difference with my experience was that it cost me a helmet too.
I was so enraged at myself for the momentary mental lapse that had just laid the bike at my feet that my 'inner Hulk' took over.
I wound back and slammed my brand new helmet to pavement like Ron Gronkowski on SuperBowl Sunday; as though to avenge my ride upon the very Earth itself.

Good times......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.