Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my bike today and got my computer working too!!
black
1400 miles
1775.73 out the door
NOT A NINJA :p
2009 BUELL BLAST 500cc
Used as a rider course bike at a Harley dealer.
I don't know if it is OK to post the pic on here cause its
a NAKED bike.
Please dont run me off.
Not a good pic.
GO TEAM BLACK

Attachments

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Sweet Kenneth! Make that thumper shake the ground beneath you! You know, I'd love to see a drag race between the blast and a 250R.... :p Can't beat the price though! And I certainly hope you have short legs, cause those blasts are insanely small!

Either way, I love them, and I love buell, all that matters are your mileage counts, so get after it, eh? And post pics and vids. :)

Oh, and you better join us in Vegas!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Spooph
Plan to start rackin up the miles. Took her for a ride tonight, temp 52 F, not bad at all. Just need rain gear for the rainy dayz.
Not sure about Vegas, depends on the dates,funds, and time off work. Theres only two of us nurses where I work and time off can be tuff to get. But I hope it works out.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
nice looking Bike Kenneth, but ahhh, whos the munchkin who looks like he's enjoying himself too much??

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Sweet deal kenneth, i didnt realize buell made a 500, i thought all they had were the 1100's and such...

thats pretty sick, id like to see some more pics of it when you get a chance, and nakeds are definately allowed here cuz I have a Z1000 naked, and nobody ran me off yet... haha

Not that id let them. besides they like my talent and humor too much... well maybe not my humor as much as some others on here... we got a great bunch. Love you all! ;)

and congrats again man.

and zandit i assume that would be his son...???

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
crushedcamber said:
Sweet deal kenneth, i didnt realize buell made a 500, i thought all they had were the 1100's and such...

thats pretty sick, id like to see some more pics of it when you get a chance, and nakeds are definately allowed here cuz I have a Z1000 naked, and nobody ran me off yet... haha

Not that id let them. besides they like my talent and humor too much... well maybe not my humor as much as some others on here... we got a great bunch. Love you all! ;)

and congrats again man.

Did you piss someone off, and now sucking up???

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
crushedcamber said:
You can't be too sure!! Some kids these days will do anything to get their face on the net these days!! He may not have been there a second before the shot was taken!!!! :D

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Here in Australia, you can't have a child under the age of 8yo on the back, thats on the road of cause! How old is your son Kenneth, I'm shocking when it comes to guessing ages!

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Delta107 said:
Did you piss someone off, and now sucking up???
NO DELT! :mad:

zandit said:
You can't be too sure!! Some kids these days will do anything to get their face on the net these days!! He may not have been there a second before the shot was taken!!!! :D
Funny you say that, it happened to my buddys girlfriend and her friends, just before they snapped the pic a dude of ethnic proportions ( haha i crack myself up ) jumped into the pic and they didnt notice till after when they went back through the pics... haha

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.