Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner

Keith Code's Twist of the Wrist

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  NefRider 
#1 ·
None has experience with his books and/or DVD?

I am trying to figure out if it's worth purchasing his DVD instead of book. I also would like to see/read it before beginning my moto season this July. Any info, input and opinions are welcomed.

:Sent via the NewNinja iPhone App:

#2 ·
They are very informative videos, and cover just about all areas.
Putting what they mention into practice takes some work, and I don't think I am anywhere near proficient enough on all aspects, but practice does make perfect!

#3 ·
Than 'Z'. When you mention putting it to practice is difficult, do you mean the average rider might not apply it or 'respectfully'can't?

#7 ·
Than 'Z'. When you mention putting it to practice is difficult, do you mean the average rider might not apply it or 'respectfully'can't?
Sorry I should have explained that better!:facepalm:
Watching a DVD is one thing, but applying it in the real world takes practice, and it is not something that will happen overnight, but if you stick with it, then it will happen!:thumb:

#9 ·
The DVD is cool, because you can see the concepts. It's a bit easier to translate onto the street. The book is good because it's more thorough. If you want to be really prepared, get both... Also, there is a second Twist of the Wrist... All good stuff, BUT, don't acquire too much theoretical knowledge prior to committing it to muscle memory.... :) Also, there are oodles of riding self-help books out there, so don't consider yourself "learned" once you're done with this one. Not that you would, just saying there is a ton of stuff to learn...

#10 ·
Thanks Spooph, and everyone who's given advice and input. I want to be as prepared as possible but I can see how grasping to the theoretical can occur. I just can't wait for the muscle memory part ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.