Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi peeps I'm new to all this so please take it easy with me, I'm in Sheffield UK and have a slight problem with my Kawasaki 636 ninja 2006 model.
The problem been that I don't know were to source info on the codes I've been getting 75 but really don't know what it means I av sourced some info but not the info which would help me if anybody knows what it means or were I can source the info I would be grateful.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Doubled check the reading and I'm getting 35 which I now know is Imobilizer amplifier malfunction thanks to you but now I'm stuck could you point me in the right direction on getting this problem sorted.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Doubled check the reading and I'm getting 35 which I now know is Imobilizer amplifier malfunction thanks to you but now I'm stuck could you point me in the right direction on getting this problem sorted.
I do believe that the ecu as Been changed as the bike came with a spare but unfortunately it do's not work do you have to have these brand new to programme key to them

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi peeps nice tone back. Sorry for not answering back with the problem I had.
Got the problem sorted it was down to the ecu not been paired with key. Found a company who sorted the problem these guys were brilliant i'll put the link below but I want to thank you guys for putting me in the right direction for the codes.
I knew what the problem was when I spoke to company these guys do work for anybody in the World. http://www.motomatrix.co.uk/

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.