Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
huh, I haven't gotten a post card... I filled out the survey anyway... If I can help create a better ninjette, hell yea!

thanks for the link X

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was thinking about it today. One thing Kawasaki needs to know . We don't want a 650 with a 400cc engine just because it has fuel injection. FI will have less power than carbs .But it will run better and get better mileage. So why not a Ninja 350 FI with 35 hp smooth as silk for 4500 bucks.

But built on the light weight 250 ninja platform not a 500 lb 650 with tiny pistons.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Racer X said:
I was thinking about it today. One thing Kawasaki needs to know . We don't want a 650 with a 400cc engine just because it has fuel injection. FI will have less power than carbs .But it will run better and get better mileage. So why not a Ninja 350 FI with 35 hp smooth as silk for 4500 bucks.

But built on the light weight 250 ninja platform not a 500 lb 650 with tiny pistons.
That's pretty much what I commented, in the survey last night. And I'm sure they got others as well... It's no secret, that we need a new light-middleweight contender in the sport bike wars. The only question... is Kawasaki going to produce a champion?

·
Registered
656 Posts
Racer X said:

Why wouldn't fuel injection get better power than carbs?

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the throttle body is smaller than the carb for one thing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts