Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Never seen a red 650. Looks fantastic. I'm a big fan of the red bikes, and i'm looking to get a red ZX-6R. They look so good.

Here's my most recent pic, taken today.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
No, this was a pic when the last owner parked in front of the dealer and walked right back in and told him I want that bike. Been calling the attorney- he's running from me. What gives?

:Sent via the NewNinja App:

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
BuffaloBill said:
Sweet Kawi Nef likin it allot! Thanks for posting. So what's the deal with the lawyer, what are waiting on or picking up? Fill me in...
Here's the 4-1-1 .. U took the MSF course last August. At that time funds were tight so I couldn't buy my moto. I took a second job, saved some money since then. Now I can buy the moto in cash, but we sold our first home and moved into an apartment. We were able to make money from the sale of our home and place a down payment on a new construction. It's been over 3 months and we are anxious to get a closing date. So I got a call Monday from my attorney. I missed it of course. So I called him back 15 times and no reply .... Once I move to my new home the stork will bring in a new baby moto just 3 yrs old.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
NefRider said:
Here's the 4-1-1 .. U took the MSF course last August. At that time funds were tight so I couldn't buy my moto. I took a second job, saved some money since then. Now I can buy the moto in cash, but we sold our first home and moved into an apartment. We were able to make money from the sale of our home and place a down payment on a new construction. It's been over 3 months and we are anxious to get a closing date. So I got a call Monday from my attorney. I missed it of course. So I called him back 15 times and no reply .... Once I move to my new home the stork will bring in a new baby moto just 3 yrs old.
Nice!! I get it. Hope that closing date comes soon for you! Excited for the stork delivery for you. I can completely relate!

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
jbal1000 said:
Dang, Nef, that is one hot bike! I love it! Keep those pix coming
Thank you very much .. I will ad more soon. Also your bike aight no slouch either ... It's awesome. Where you from?

1 - 20 of 109 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.