Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Thats a sexy yellow 250R, I love the graphic work. Is it with pearl? and Brams rear hugger is awesome! I think have yellow fever now :)

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
nice site ... i looked at the mods and different colors they have on the ninja ... too bad i cant read the language... but pictures speak for themselves.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
can anyone help me to upload da pics..
i'm kinda having difficulties right here.. e file size is too big...
damn.. i'm such a dork...

·
Registered
133 Posts
that looks good except for the fact they only painted the outside and you can see that it was a lime green bike from inside the fairings. i realize you don't really notice the inside of the fairings, but you might as well spend the little extra cash to make it all yellow.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
I notice on one of the pics a 250 with flush signal lights front and back. Sweet... and another with LED lights clear cover tail lights.... where they get all this stuff from? We need more sites... ebay is not working... lmao

·
Registered
192 Posts
Ok what happened to the european bikes having a temp gauge?? Its got a fuel gauge. dont know why i picked that up.... nice graphics but not so fond on the yellow

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
Kudos to the guy who did it, seemed like a good job, kinda fits the bike but not really my choice. Still, you gotta hand it to someone who'll paint their own bike assuming he/she did it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts