Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i had a little bit left over from my birthday cash so i decided to buy a little something for the summer.

so i got this

Actioncam Action Video Camera: Amazon.co.uk: Sports & Leisure

it should arrive in 2-3 days.

there are mixed reviews about this camera...

but for £23 i thought what the hell ill buy it and see what footage i can get.

ive spend £23 before on more useless things haha.

Ill post some vids up when it arrives :)

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
You don't have anything much to lose, so why the hell not!!

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if all else fails it'll see how many people want to watch riding vids and then i can buy a go pro XD

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
Watching that was sorta like watching the video from that movie "The Ring".

I'm waiting on some little girl, preferably with a British accent to call my phone and say "seven days".

:p Not a bad camera met! How long will it record for before needing more memory?

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well ive put a 16GB memory card it in. and ive got a vid on my SD card atm which is 13 mins long. i think its more how long will it be til the barraties run out before the memory.

The sound quality is crap so any vids i upload im going to put songs on it instead. just need to make sure i dont get shut down for copyright haha

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
any songs to recommend for my first vid then? i need about 10 mins worth. i need to edit it down to about 10 mins for yourtube uploading

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
any songs to recommend for my first vid then? i need about 10 mins worth. i need to edit it down to about 10 mins for yourtube uploading
Youtube is 15 minutes now. But I would put two songs in there. Pick out your favorite songs mang.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Nice camera for the price. Is it possible to rig it to your bike instead of your helmet? Like maybe to your front fork or something. Footage always looks better that way I reckon - more sturdy.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Nice Met, but I got a crook neck from keeping it on an angle to see everything up the right way!! :p

Definately need to be fixed to something more solid than your skinny little head!!!

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
pahaha, ill try to find a place to fix it to, either way its going to be slanted though, (the side of my bike is curved and so is my lid)

problem mounting it to my bike is that the place i could use gets alot of heat because its next to the engine! and there arnt any better places (doesnt have a suction cup)

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Crash bars?

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
not bad for the price, but I see it suffers from the skewed frames hinting at a slow refresh rate. Some of these more budget oriented cams record inter-laced, which is why your world seems to wobble at times. Thanks for the vids though!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.