·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Overnight??

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes OVN is overnight shipping will be here today before 1030am, Hard to take pics of something I dont have.. LOL Will have vids up either tonight or Saturday. Doing my HID kit with the exhaust and not sure i will have time when I get home at 9pm to do both?? But pics for sure today.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well could not take pics ,As the wife called me an wanted me to take here bike out so she could ride when she got home. Had to install it in the shed, :(.. All I can say is WOW so easy to install, Took 15 minutes and the look and sound is amazing. :).

Wife loved it.. Said her bike sounds like a bike now and no a lawn mower.. LOL
All she could say was WOW I LOVE the way it sounds now.. I got a vid but was to dark out so sorry. :/

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
No, I/We did not have to rejet, just a slip on muffler. You would have to rejet if it was the whole system,, Altho I have read I should rejet anyway.. Just letting her get past break in. .She only has 150 miles or so on the bike. She bought in brand new.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.