Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured I'd finally register & stop creeping around via my iPhone app...I've owned my 2005 636 for about 3 years & never thought about joining a forum before. Stumbled upon this one & am just hoping to learn some new things & keep up with the ever growing world of sport bikes.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Welcome aboard Flood! We are a good forum here so I believe you will be happy with your decision to register. One thing you should know ... we LOVE pics, so if you have ANY post it up ... thanks for the intro.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys...would post some more pics but not every person who operates a motor vehicle understands the importance of looking left & right before pulling out into the road....therefore it is currently out of commission & in the hands of insurance companies.....

·
Registered
129 Posts
Welcome my good sir. I have the exact same bike and my girl is shopping for a 05-06 also. Anyways I know the bike really well and have full pdf's on it do if you have any questions at all send me a pm. I am a fountain of useless information lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.