Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just about done with what I want to do with my bike. at least with the current budget I am on. Here is a better pict of the fender elim in the daytime. as promised.

Lowered front and rear
Aftermarket Yoshimura slip on .
my exhaust hanger
( hopefully avail. to the public this week in black and alum )

Fender eliminator kit
painted heat sheild

Carb.tuned and rejetted and needles shimmed.
Added black vinyl and hulk stickers.

· The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,855 Posts
OMG Those flowers are awesome! They're so yellow you must really maintain them quite well errr...BIKE! LOL

Zartan I am very jealous of your bike, I want green so bad its killing me, with the yoshi exhaust! Essentially you're showing me my dream bike ahaha. Looks great, I hope one day my 250 (when they get them in) will look like this.

· Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks,Actually that rose is one of my no brainers. It just grows and blooms with my general neglect.. It is really nice.

err bike...:)
i wanted rear sets but have a crappy knee so not a good idea for me. Atech has some bitchen stuff. expensive!!!
Hope ya get yours soon. It is a tough wait for sure.

· Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Felix said:
One picture?!? Come on you can do better than that :p Least its a good one!

How are the law makers over there in regaurds to the fender elim?

Felix

I didn't want to be a photo hog. about the law. Don't know. but it is better sometimes to ask for forgivness then permission.

· Premium Member
6,846 Posts
What you trying to say :D

Yeah, well I just heard a guy on another forum went for a ride on sunday along the mountain I did on thur and sat, and he got dont for one. One point off his licence and $75 fine. I just hate it so much, it ruins the bike and also effects my next two mods.

Might just have to stay away from copland.

Felix

· Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
your police are nazis. geez.... points off licence. egads! Our cops are pretty cool out here but we are in the country . I hope I don't prove that wrong.. I kept the original pipe and fender just in case...They just hate speeders and texters.
Are your other two mods a secret.??

· Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
that is where the james bond oil slick comes in handy.

oh I forgot I still want to tint my windscreen and just ordered new pegs.
it goes on and on.... I need to sell a couple of houses for sure!! :)
good thing Business is finally picking up :) :) :) !! I am not good at being slow at work. it drives me mad...and makes me internet shop for parts more. dangerous.

· Premium Member
6,846 Posts
zartan said:
Are your other two mods a secret.??
For now. :D Nothing special just like to complete things first.

crushedcamber said:
Then tell them not to ride so close ;)
Yeah thats my argument. Unless its right to the ground its not going to stop everything. I guess their argument is it will minimse the amount of stuff heading towards a windscreen. But they shouldnt be that close anyway.

Felix

· Registered
646 Posts
Fender elim is illegal? :p Bugger.

If I get my loan for a ZX and pulled over on it, I'll instantly be loosing 4 of my 5 demerit points :p Provided I've got my P's by that stage anyway, Which I can do in a month, so hopefully my loan will clear and I can get a bike delivered in that time frame.

· Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I don't think it is a profile issue Ratty I think they are just trying to have some standards.
probably because of the 2 Fu#%Kers who went buy us yestereday on a country 35 mile speed limit road- one a illegal 2 stroke dirt bike and a sport bike. They were going prob' 75 with full on wheelies. No wonder everyone hates us. I am sure the people who live there with thier kids and pets were pleased.

· Registered
36 Posts
dang that Yoshi looks freaking sicks on the green, ive heard the Yoshi just doesnt sound very good. I havnt heard one in person and dont really trust any Youtube vids. btw are the exhaust hangers available to the public yet... i mean for WHEN i get my bike?

-Sean

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.