Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
wow, what's up greenman! Indeed, you are very green! Nice bike too. What kind of helmet is that, and what's that little thing on the right side of the helmet. It looks like a flash light...

And if you don't mind me asking, what brings you to a 250 forum?

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Welcome Greenman!! I am always intimidated by the ZX14 when I see one in the showroom, they just look too big and heavy!!

Looks like you have modded quite a bit on that thing, lets see how close I am with some of it!
HID's, Green globes in the park lights, Frame sliders, Beowolf exhausts, solo seat cowl occassionally used, Fender eliminator, Colour coded rear hugger, Dark tint screen(I'll go with a Puig!), And some kind of camera or other do-hicky thingamabob in the intake vent!!
No doubt there is some engine mods as well, cause I hear they very underpowered from the factory!!! :p
Oh, and lets not forget the silver tanks under the rear passenger seat..........Nup, NO IDEA!!!! They have anything to do with the NOS badges everywhere??

How'd I do? do I get a prize??!!!!

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
welcome! nice to have another brit on here!

by the looks of it its a ROOF helmet and a POV 1.5 camera on the side of the lid.

Thats a sweeeet bike btw

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome Greenman!! I am always intimidated by the ZX14 when I see one in the showroom, they just look too big and heavy!!

Looks like you have modded quite a bit on that thing, lets see how close I am with some of it!
HID's, Green globes in the park lights, Frame sliders, Beowolf exhausts, solo seat cowl occassionally used, Fender eliminator, Colour coded rear hugger, Dark tint screen(I'll go with a Puig!), And some kind of camera or other do-hicky thingamabob in the intake vent!!
No doubt there is some engine mods as well, cause I hear they very underpowered from the factory!!! :p
Oh, and lets not forget the silver tanks under the rear passenger seat..........Nup, NO IDEA!!!! They have anything to do with the NOS badges everywhere??

How'd I do? do I get a prize??!!!!
you forgot the roof helmet . but you win ,A FREE SNIFF OF GASS;)

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Well, to be honest, I've never heard of a Roof helmet! Anything special about it?

Also, the silver tanks, are they NOS bottles? C'mon man, I need details!!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.