Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so it was a BEAUTIFUL day today and I decided to take the ninja to work. I snapped a few pics with my droidx before the ride. until I get out with my good camera, these will have to do.

2010 SE green with black seat cowl

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How good is it riding to and from work! I spend the whole day gazing out towards my bike gagging to get back on it!

Pics look great for a phone, nice work.

Felix
I work in a factory so I don't get to gaze out at anything haha. I was pretty geeked all day tho, the ride home was insane. 11:45pm, brisk cool air, 70mph on an empty highway... God I love this!

·
Registered
928 Posts
Good pics. The droid x takes nice 720p hd pics so no worries about the quality.

I can't wait to get all my stuff in line so I can ride my bike back and forth to base and every where else.

Might have to go for a ride this weekend as the temp tag expires this coming Tuesday.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I work for shop-vac, but don't go spreading that around too much lol. I run a specialty hoseline, go to lowes, ask if they have any shop-vac crush resistant hoses. If they do, I made it. Like literally it was me or only one other person haha. My title is hoseline technician, its an easy job, but very boring most of the time. BUT it pays the bills and lets me get a ninja so I can't complain TOO much now.

oh quick edit*

the secret to getting good pics with a phone is to never use the built in software. It will take OK pics that way, but a $4.99 app called photofx improves the pics quite a bit. gives a lot more processing ability, and uses the lens to its fullest.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Your pics look great! Bike looks crisp and clean. I dig the stock wheel stripes. I bought a set from TapeWorks last fall and haven't gotten around to installing them yet.

I was never a fan of the checkered theme myself. The 2011 SE models went to black instead of white, and it was an improved change IMO. Don't get me wrong...white is a HOT color (probably the only color I'd take over the stock green), but it'd have to be the entire bike.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
I work for shop-vac, but don't go spreading that around too much lol. My title is hoseline technician.
Oh, so you know all about sucking and blowing, huh? :whistling:

OK, so I couldn't resist, you can hate me for it if you must.... :ermm::angel:

Crush-proof hoses, huh? And you being the only guy.... Well, no matter how boring your job might be, as you said, if it pays the bills it works, and on top of that, there aren't many people who can make the claim which you made, as in "I made that".... :dance: Tops to you sir!:thumb:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I don't suck or blow to often, I usually lick... err TMI? I have a pretty sick and twisted sense of humor, so don't worry about me flipping out on anyone over some text on the web lol.

I make three different types of hose, crush resistant in 1.5" and 1.25", and crush proof in 1.5". The crush proof hoses definitely live up to the name. We've run them over with our 5,000lb fork trucks and not even creased the hose. Pretty crazy stuff.

Im going to take a very depressing pic here pretty soon and post it up. It makes me want to cry at the site...

edit for sadness...

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
maybe after Im sure the coating from the stock tires is gone lol but really I highly doubt I'll do any rain riding, unless I happen to get caught in it. Its not the rain, being wet, or visual issues. Its the drivers around here. I feel much safer in clear nice weather where I can keep an eye on them better haha.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.