Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cleaned the bike today (got major sunburn on my back) and decided to film my lovely clean machine.

Firstly, I haven't used my DOF adaptor very much so it's sometimes out of focus (we'll call it arty haha). Apparently the lense I bought is quite dirty on the inside so there's some rubbish in places. Also, I'm no film editing genius so the cuts probably aren't very technically good.

I think I'll stick to time lapse because they are easy as pie!

Clean the bike, make a video. on Vimeo

Oh this is my little rig:

Canon HF200, Jag35E and a Canon 50mm f1.8. With the Jag the mic picks up the motor noise. I don't use it that much anyway. Ideally I would sell it all to buy a DSLR like the 550D. Those things pump out some solid video! Plus I'd be able to do even better photos. But alas, must spend on bike first!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Thats awesome Coinslot. Very nice job!!
Just curious if it is the angle or my eyes but are all of the gold items on your bike the same shade of gold?
Also, what brand are your levers? Very tasty!!

·
Registered
874 Posts
I didn't know your bike looks so SEXY! Awesome video, like the music and technique. That is also a cool camera.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Plus you need to ask, did the camera say no at any time??!!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
So what,......Does that make you a possum pimp??!!!!

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So topic change...

I think I'm going to do a better version of this video in the future. With 'flasher' editing and some better footage. This one was a quicky so with a bit more time I could make something better.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.