Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
That looks really good. But did they really use that 3D gimmick to try to sell tickets??? Most likely this wont be in theaters here but it looks like a must have on DVD. Thanks for sharing Indie!

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
What's your problem with 3D? I dig it! Kinda glad it came back!
Its usually not done right, using 30fps instead of the typical 48 to 60 which gives people headaches and nausea which is done because its cheaper. It's also used in the worst of movies now, like the Conan the barbarian remake coming soon. Looks like an awful movie covered up by 3D. I used to love 3D, and still do if it's done the right way. But these noobs directing nowadays and not using the right hardware screw it up. They use a split screen arthroscopic image at 28fps instead of a full Anisotropic 3D filtering at 60fps or even 48 (like Avatar) and you can totally see the difference.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Guy is my favorite rider. Because he is a mechanic like me . I have the most respect for John McGuinness. Because he rides like a GOD .But I cheer for Guy Martin because he is one of the boys .Just giving it a go .
The TT is awesome If you gat any chance to go .I highly recommend it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.