Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Ask for forgiveness and hope it doesn't hurt ... that sucks big time .... it saddens me to see stuff like that. Scary too.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
He had two headlights until he hit the barrier.
That is a shocking video to watch!

·
Registered
233 Posts
first of all.. that car's lights are way to ****ing bright and second..... how the hell did the car driver pull that off???

it's important for us motorcyclists to see stuff like this i think. it helps keep you alert and aware of what COULD happen to ANY OF US.

terrible video.. terrible

hurts to even watch this. **** cars...

sometimes i wonder what i would do in this sort of situation. Since i can flatfoot my ninja with ease.. logic says that i'd be off the bike in a jiffy and out of the way (life > cost of bike), but i sometimes wonder what REALLY would happen. did those people even see that coming? they had to have!.. i'm sure it was extremely loud when the car plowed into the median, but they hardly managed to do ANYTHING!

·
Registered
9,088 Posts
first of all.. that car's lights are way to ****ing bright and second..... how the hell did the car driver pull that off???

it's important for us motorcyclists to see stuff like this i think. it helps keep you alert and aware of what COULD happen to ANY OF US.

terrible video.. terrible

hurts to even watch this. **** cars...

sometimes i wonder what i would do in this sort of situation. Since i can flatfoot my ninja with ease.. logic says that i'd be off the bike in a jiffy and out of the way (life > cost of bike), but i sometimes wonder what REALLY would happen. did those people even see that coming? they had to have!.. i'm sure it was extremely loud when the car plowed into the median, but they hardly managed to do ANYTHING!
That happens so fast u bairly have time to say....
OOooooo Shit....:eek::eek:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
earlthepearl said:
That happens so fast u bairly have time to say....
OOooooo Shit....:eek::eek:
True ... I believe they in such disbelief that they just watched and they were victims like deer at a headlight. I also know and believe there are individuals that would have moves like Spider-Man because they just have a more alert way of dealing with certain situations. Reacting can save lives. Poor motorcyclists.

:NefRider:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts