Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
They still compete in the isle of man?? I thought those roads were too narrow for high hp bikes. guess I was wrong. Now i'd love to go see one. I love watching the old footages of honda (borrowing money to compete) bimota, MV Augusta and duc's.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They still do it and yes the roads are to narrow for high speed.

·
Registered
874 Posts
cool, but scary/deadly.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
the most awesome road race in the history of man!! and hopefully ill go round there next year on my 250 when its open to the public ;)

·
4,853 Posts
How much is it to run the isle of man? I've wiki'd it and everything. I know "back in the day" it used to be very expensive and it was more than a reward just to finish the race.

I'd love to run it in about 10 years after I get some experience under my belt.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think you have to be on a team or have a team . then go live there for a year and ride the course every day . Money is not the question . It is a life commitment .

·
4,853 Posts
Racer X said:
I think you have to be on a team or have a team . then go live there for a year and ride the course every day . Money is not the question . It is a life commitment .
Damn...seriously? I really wanted to ride that track after I got some experience, seeing that track ridden historically really makes me want to jump at it.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
i wonder if there is any tracks in my area.. that would be a good experience to have.. specially on the twisties..knee draggin

·
4,853 Posts
hi-tech said:
i wonder if there is any tracks in my area.. that would be a good experience to have.. specially on the twisties..knee draggin
Any twistie roads? You get more freedom that way besides the rogue copper.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts