Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just noticed it today, Bike has 2500 KM on it. I have a danmoto, muffler two washers under my needles. I ride alot on the highway at about 9000-11000 rpm to commute to work. Coolant level is about a centimeter above the low level when bike stood up strait. Was one of the warmest days of the year. 25-30 degrees celcius

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Make sure your fan is working, I had a similar issue not too long ago. The fuse for my fan blew and causing my bike to overheat and coolant to overflow.

Did your temp light come on at all? Mine hasnt, And im at highway speeds so im thinking that The fan shouldnt have to come on. I smelt coolant today after cruising at about 150km/hr for about 20 seconds( big strait stretch trying to see how fast it would go)

· Registered
5,699 Posts
Keep an eye on the coolant level, and if it keeps decreasing, then there is a problem. Other than that, this might just be some venting of possible bubbles in the system, or on the hotter days, venting some extra coolant....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.