Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sry just curious? Havent really seen any Zx10r help or parts for sell. Mainly little 250 riders. I am not busting balls about the 250. My wife had one but then again well nevermind..... And it seems the 600s are the elite here? I am just trying to figure out where the 10s and 14s are????

·
Registered
420 Posts
This is more 250 riders but all are welcome, I ride a 500 never had a 250, there are a few bigger bikes here but if you need help/ part info you would be better of try the kawasaki forum or zx forum.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Kyle, you are correct in the fact that this site was started for the 2008 Ninja 250R. The community that started this site made it into a very friendly atmosphere where people could just relax and learn about their bikes and tell of their experiences. This is why the majority of posts relate to the 250R
Then of course, life happens! Many riders upgraded to different and sometimes larger bikes, myself included. The atmosphere here was so good that the majority of those that changed bikes stayed on to continue helping out the new riders with information, while still sharing their experiences and mods on their new bikes.
About 18mths ago, the site was bought from the original owner and it has now evolved more to include other Ninja/Kawasaki models. This is why you will see only a few posts regarding the larger bikes. I certainly would not say the 600's rule here, since the membership with this size is no where near the size of the 250's, If anything, I would say the 650's are the next in line, but there is still daylight between the two.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys and i am an active member on ZX10.net great place. Jus seen this forum and thought why not.... Anyways thanks for info!

·
Registered
123 Posts
KyleJones said:
Thanks guys and i am an active member on ZX10.net great place. Jus seen this forum and thought why not.... Anyways thanks for info!
ZX-11 .......recognize.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Welcome Kyle, glad you gave this wonderful forum a chance. Really this forum is like no other. No drama, just enthusiast who love their bikes and love to share. Stay as long as you need to.

:Sent via the NewNinja iPhone App:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Zx14 here.
I say this is BY FAR!! The best forum for ninjas. Possibly bikes in all. This place rocks. And I commend the guys who put this together.
It's doesn't matter what size bike you have. Everyone rides for the same reason. To have a great time and hang out with friends.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Zx14 here.
I say this is BY FAR!! The best forum for ninjas. Possibly bikes in all. This place rocks. And I commend the guys who put this together.
It's doesn't matter what size bike you have. Everyone rides for the same reason. To have a great time and hang out with friends.
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts