Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Nice Chitor! How is the helmet for vision? Do you have any issues?

· Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Actually the helmet design is an airbrush paint also just like the bike.... the helmet lens is covered with a white sticker painted with Ironman's face. The sticker has a lot of micro-holes so that you can see through the lens and can only be used in broad daylight. :thumb:

I get a lot of attention when riding wearing this attire :)

Thanks for the compliments.

· Registered
420 Posts
It's his bike, if he wants to stay on his 250 and make it look amazing then whats the problem? Why do so many people get so wrapped up in the size of a bike? If that's what he wants then who are you to judge, kuddos to him. Not taking a stab at you kawitron by any means, I just don't understand why people care so much about how big another guys bike is. It has two wheels, thats all that should matter.

· Banned
3 Posts
I was not in any way trying to put the guy down dude, I speak from experience, experience that has done me great, I've had a 250,650, 600, 1000, and I've naturally always wanted more out of the bike, I just know what it is to dump so much money in a bike and then still want more, that's something to consider to all u guys, y settle for less when u can have more, if u like to ride 250 that's great that's all on you, I am however entitled to my own opinion as everyone else is, I'm not putting the guy down, I just would hate to see the guy in the near future sell his bike to get a bigger one and notice all the money spent could of went to a/your greater cause, so again I told the guy his bike looks good, I just said don't go knees deep in mods, that won't meAn anything to you when the bike is sold......and as for the bigger bike stereo type, I own a zx6r dude not because it's bigger than a 250 or smaller than 1000 but because I like the way my zx6r handles, I've raced a lot of bigger bikes and having a bigger motor doesn't make u faster and every 1000 stays far behind me when it comes to a corner or turn......

· Registered
5,699 Posts
I was not in any way trying to put the guy down dude, I speak from experience, experience that has done me great, I've had a 250,650, 600, 1000, and I've naturally always wanted more out of the bike, I just know what it is to dump so much money in a bike and then still want more, that's something to consider to all u guys, y settle for less when u can have more, if u like to ride 250 that's great that's all on you, I am however entitled to my own opinion as everyone else is, I'm not putting the guy down, I just would hate to see the guy in the near future sell his bike to get a bigger one and notice all the money spent could of went to a/your greater cause, so again I told the guy his bike looks good, I just said don't go knees deep in mods, that won't meAn anything to you when the bike is sold......and as for the bigger bike stereo type, I own a zx6r dude not because it's bigger than a 250 or smaller than 1000 but because I like the way my zx6r handles, I've raced a lot of bigger bikes and having a bigger motor doesn't make u faster and every 1000 stays far behind me when it comes to a corner or turn......
Gentlemen Please!! :)
Ehem, DUDETTE.... Also, mod... :whistling:

Just to point out, Chitor lives in the Phillipines, where large sport bike are VERY expensive due to import taxes.... 250 is also MORE than enough for their roads, effectively equal to about a 600 in the state with all it's long straight lines.... :angel:

Sure, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, just like everyone is entitled to spend as much of their money on their own bike, regardless of your opinion... :thumb:

Thanks for sharing.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.