Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dont know how many of you guys use irc, but its been an idea that ive had for a while... how cool would it be to have a #newninja IRC channel? we could get a channel on a network like EFnet or something, or host our own, if our fearless leader deems it appropriate to smile on his subjects ;-)

i would totally troll there _all_ the time :D

what do you guys think?

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
i havnt a clue but yeh why not?

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
ah yeh =/ good point felix we dont want that!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea i thought about that too felix... but at the same time, i dont think the ppl coming by the channel will be trying to ask "lol how is babby formmed?"... it would just be a place to hang out

shit i dk, there is no good motorcycle channel on irc, so why not make one?

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
whats the link to irc?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
um there is no "link"... its a collection of networks, and channels on those networks. if you get a client, it will have network lists in it already, and you can join whatever network you want

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
gummybear said:
um there is no "link"... its a collection of networks, and channels on those networks. if you get a client, it will have network lists in it already, and you can join whatever network you want
i see!! sorry momentary lapse of ict knowledge there.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Hello ( echo)am there. No one else is. I am not a techie just googled Irc and then found mirc went through quakenet and typed in the irc....

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Open mIRC and go to options (might come up straight away) then under 'connect' on the left hand side, click 'servers'. Then scroll through the list to 'freenode' and click, then select 'random server'. Then add in details, Name, email, nickname... all of which can be fake. Then hit connect, lastly when the 'mIRC favorites' menu comes up, where it says 'enter channel name' stick in #newninja and hit join...

It will then connect to the room. Names of who is in the room are on the right, just type and hit enter to send msg's.

Next time you open mIRC, just hit the little lightening bolt on the left hand side, and put in the channel again.

If you use Mozilla, get the addon Chatzilla, its what i use, and alot easier.

Felix

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
1 - 20 of 34 Posts