Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I'm an 'experienced' rider;), who has owned many bikes but kaw's have always been my fav. My first big bike was a '79 LTD 1000, also had an '82 CSR 1000 along with some Hondas, yamahammers, a suzuki :(, and Triumph. My current toy is a 2012 ninja 1000 abs with a Sargent seat, puig windscreen, yoshimura fender eliminator and mirror extenders so I see more than my elbows:angel: While some people like the standard exhaust :whistling:, I think it's atrociously ugly and want a replacement that DOES NOT raise the exhaust note much or all, and preferably DOES NOT require a fuel controller. My garage also houses my '08 Vulcan 900lt that I put a cobra 2-1 exhaust on that looked AWESOME but was SO loud it drowned out Harley's, and the $ I spent on a fuel controller was wasted as the settings to run best are 1-0-0 so basically STOCK! I removed the cobra and simply drilled 3 holes in the pipes, PERFECT!:) Been looking at various exhaust but u can't hear them of course, any experience u can share that might help me choose?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.