Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive been looking and looking for a good motorbike intercom system, but not just for pillion passengers, i like to go riding with mates and id love to be able to chat to them even when there a good 2km ahead of me (i think thats like 3.2miles for u yanks :p) if anyone has any idea where i can pick these up and the kinda price im looking at that would be awsome..

Cheers
Aaron

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Yeah, we have the Blueant F4 intercoms too, but you will not get the 2kms distance you want. Maximum range we have seen is about 3-400metres, and that is only in a straight line. If there is a corner or long bend you will here what sounds like pots and pans rattleing in your ears.
I read a review somewhere recently that showed a comparison between 4 different models It has just about everything you will need.
[url]http://www.webbikeworld.com/motorcycle-intercoms/2010-motorcycle-intercom-comparison.htm[/URL]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.