Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well my buddy gave me the harness and the guys gonna pick the bike up in the afternoon and hopefully only keep it a few days with the rewire carb clean and synchro giving him the bike like this.....

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Automotive lighting Blue

I figured after tinkering for a couple days and with such a cluster fck of wrong spliced and grounded and ungrounded I'm throwing in the towel and he's $40/hr so I figured if I give him a stripped functional roller he can work his magic and get it done for cheaper by 3-6 hours with me doing the fairings

·
Registered
9,088 Posts
Well my buddy gave me the harness and the guys gonna pick the bike up in the afternoon and hopefully only keep it a few days with the rewire carb clean and synchro giving him the bike like this.....

View attachment 5223

I figured after tinkering for a couple days and with such a cluster fck of wrong spliced and grounded and ungrounded I'm throwing in the towel and he's $40/hr so I figured if I give him a stripped functional roller he can work his magic and get it done for cheaper by 3-6 hours with me doing the fairings
:thumb:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 4 of 4 Posts