Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone done the inspection sticket on their ninja? If so, have any problems passing the inspection due to fender been eliminated? and for those that live in texas, any ideas as for who does inspection on bikes??

· Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah .. That's why I have not mess with the fender yet.. But I have seen some bikes with the plate all the way underneat the bike seat. I was thinking of removing it completely and modify the turn signals because it does look much clean like that...

· Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
got the inspection done... I asked the guy there if I could remove the fender ... he was like you can do anything to it even remove the signal lights, u can run on the frames if you like. just have a brake light,headlights and mirrors..paid 14 dollars for the inspection.. got home and shopped that ugly thing off... I re installed the signal lights until I find some replacements for it... like the ones on the red bike.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.