Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I am Arief from Indonesia. I am a new member of this awesome site. I would love to share what we are doing in Indonesia ... we cut and strip NINJA 250r

As a start, i'll introduce one of my friend's latest project: NINJA 250r Modern Cafe Racer.

My friend, Donny, has successfully strip, cut, swap the forks+swing-arm of 2009 NINJA 250r and turn it into modern cafe racer style.

These are the photos:

Your comments are highly appreciated! Love you all!

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
that is sweet! Saw this on ninjette.org as well. Do you have any more specs on the bike? Where is the forks/front wheel, rear wheel and swing arm from? Any mods to the engine/power train? Will you be offering any of these parts as a kit so others could do the same?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that is sweet! Saw this on ninjette.org as well. Do you have any more specs on the bike? Where is the forks/front wheel, rear wheel and swing arm from? Any mods to the engine/power train? Will you be offering any of these parts as a kit so others could do the same?
WOW!

Welcome. That thing is brilliant! Love it.

Felix
Thanks all...really nice to join in this forum...:thumb:

This is the specification for this bike :

- Front fork Suzuki GSX-750
- Swing arm Suzuki GSX-750
- Rim Set Suzuki GSX-750
- Braking system by TOKICO
- Body custom by STUDIO MOTOR Custom Bike
- Painting & Airbrush by STUDIO MOTOR Custom Bike
- Front Tyre Metzeler Sportec M1 120/70-17
- Rear Tyre Metzeler Sportec M1 190/55-17
- Exhaust System by Sportisi (VR6)
- Air filter by K&N
- Headlight Yamaha Vixion
- Taillight Aftermarket

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea! How's it ride? Any plans for kits of the body work?
We'll be checking the possibility of exporting it outside our country. Btw, we're now on the process of finishing two other NINJA 250r projects. We'll upload the photos once they're all ready ... probably next week ... cross our fingers :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cool you guys are doing different stuff with the 250 but its not my style.
We're in the process of finishing another NINJA 250r project. We guarantee that u'll love it :thumb:
Not the extreme kind of modification, nothing naked, all the fairings are still attached; but it becoming a whole new NINJA 250r, more sexy & muscular compare to the standard.
We'll be uploading the photos once the project finished :dance:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.