·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I would like to share our latest NINJA 250r modif project. Specs:

Front Fork Aprilia RS 250
Swing Arm Aprilia RS 250
Rim Set Suzuki GSX-750 Katana (3,5 & 4.5 Inch)
Front Tire Michelin Pilot Power 120/70-17
Rear Tire Michelin Pilot Power 160/60-17
Brake System BREMBO
Exhaust System TWO-BROS Full System
TK Chains
Footstep & handle NUI

These are the pictures:

Your critics & comments would be highly appreciated. Thank you ...

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Very Nice!!! Love the rear fender eliminator and the led side indicators. Front fender looks a little out of proportion, almost too big, but I'm assuming that is from the RS250 anyway.
Have you got any more details on the hand grips? I'm looking for some new ones and they look really nice!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very Nice!!! Love the rear fender eliminator and the led side indicators. Front fender looks a little out of proportion, almost too big, but I'm assuming that is from the RS250 anyway.
Have you got any more details on the hand grips? I'm looking for some new ones and they look really nice!
Kitaco handgrip, good quality cheap stuff :D The price is only US$15 here in Indonesia.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That looks spectacular! Too bad Kawi can't build the bikes that way.... Although I think the tires are too big.... But I'm weird like that...
Thanks Boss ... really appreciate your comment :thumb:

I spend US$2500 for the modif parts + labor cost.
I sold the ori parts and get US$1000
So total i spend US$1500.

I guess if Kawi put extra US$1500 on their N250r, they should be capable of giving us upside down, better rims, better tires and better swing-arms :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.