Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For some reason today i stopped and looked at my bike and remembered a school mate, who passed away this summer in an accident on his cycle. i wasn't close to him but he ran through my mind, along with my accident, my dad's, rachels, and others i've seen. Even those who haven't been in accidents i thought of, so as this riding season closes for me and others i just want to remember all those who we've lost to what we love, and thank God for all the times He lets us walk away. We all have those people we've lost from these tragic events take time and remember them, and remember to ride safe and respect the ride.

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
Its good to have a threat to think about these things and get our feelings out.

We had 2 crash this summer, thankfully no one was injured.

I was behind one of them playing sweeper in the slow group, they just decided to go straight on at a corner because they couldn't take the corner. flipped over in a hedge, thankfully he was fine, and after seeing so, I gave him a bollocking for being in jeans and doing a stupid overtake 100 yards from a corner being a new rider haha.

We can all joke about things like that because he was a lucky one.

RIP to all fallen comrades.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.