Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all... I'm new here and new to the world of Ninjas. I purchased my 2013 Ninja 650 about 3 weeks ago and LOVE it. Im now looking for a few accessories... Im on the hunt for a seat cowl... but do not want to spend 200$ on one... any ideas where i could find a cheaper one?

· Registered
245 Posts
Hello to all... I'm new here and new to the world of Ninjas. I purchased my 2013 Ninja 650 about 3 weeks ago and LOVE it. Im now looking for a few accessories... Im on the hunt for a seat cowl... but do not want to spend 200$ on one... any ideas where i could find a cheaper one?
Have you tried eBay or finding it locally on craigslist? eBay is probably your best bet as far as price. You might be able to find a used one.

· Registered
9,088 Posts
The 650 comes in 3 versions....
The naked..N...
The Faired....F....
And the R.....
The R from what i can can find is just a Faired with sportbars so it handles better on the track.
Some also say it has a bit better suspension?
Maybe a better back shock?
The front tubes look the same as the one i have on my Full faired.

????????????????????????????????????

· Registered
9,088 Posts
Maybe the R stands for Reverse?
Maybe it has a gear we don't know about....
Like a lever or a button u push while u shift into first......n.....
Then it backs up.....?
Maybe that's what the button that other person was asking about?
The button u push to get er into reverse.....

Ok....I'm done......:whistling:

Well 4 now anyway......:dance:

:popcorn:

· Registered
37 Posts
Be very very careful buying from eBay.. Specially items from hong kong... I bought a seat cowl for my 2012 ninja 250 and it is a piece of garbage!!!! They sent me a broken and deformed and it would not fit my bike... I spent $39 for a piece of sh***... I will rather spend extra and order from kawasaki.com next time...

· Registered
9,088 Posts
Be very very careful buying from eBay.. Specially items from hong kong... I bought a seat cowl for my 2012 ninja 250 and it is a piece of garbage!!!! They sent me a broken and deformed and it would not fit my bike... I spent $39 for a piece of sh***... I will rather spend extra and order from kawasaki.com next time...
I agree...u need to be carefull buying from ebay....:facepalm:
I usually buy a branded name product there if it's cheaper....:dance:
Or at times amazon....:dance:
But non brand names ur taking ur chances...:eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.