Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all,

Don't have a ninja yet, but im planning to get one hopefully by the 1st quarter of 2011.:) I am planning to retire my 20 year old motorcycle, a Honda CB1 400cc and I like the ninja 250r to be my next bike. If everything goes according to plan, this will be the first time that I will own a brand new bike, hehe. All the previous bikes that I've owned were all second hand bikes(CB1, CBR400rr, VFR400r, Honda Shadow, Yamaha FZR400), and now Im looking forward to owning a brand new bike for the first time in my life.;D

Im really excited to get the ninja 250r, so please feel free to give me more encouragement by telling me all the good things about the ninja 250r, then maybe I'll get it sooner than I originally planned.;)

By the way, this site is great and your bikes are awesome!!!

Ride safe!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Welcome Tochi, you won't be disappointed with the new Ninja!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wow, you've had some awesome bikes before. What I wouldn't do for a VFR400!

So why the ninjette?

Oh, and Welcome!
Thanks for all the welcome guys.

Why the ninjette? Well, let's just say that it's the only bike that I can afford to buy brand new, hahaha;D.... And of course, the reviews are great!!! It will be a good everyday bike here in the Philippines.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Black. For sure. You'll love this bike, especially since you seem to have an appreciation for "smaller displacements" so you know what a blast a bike like this can be.

Just curious, with all your experience on 400cc bikes, I was wondering if the new 400 Ninja was available where you live?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Black. For sure. You'll love this bike, especially since you seem to have an appreciation for "smaller displacements" so you know what a blast a bike like this can be.

Just curious, with all your experience on 400cc bikes, I was wondering if the new 400 Ninja was available where you live?
Nope, there are no brand new 400cc available in the Philippines... I want to get a brand new bike so I decided to get the ninja 250r, and it's within my budget.;D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
um, excuse you z!? Did you fart? ;D

You know, to each their own. If you love your green bike, AWESOME! But I am glad that I have a red one.... :cool:
Good for you spooph, you got the red one! That's my first choice, but red is not available here so I think I would settle with the black and put some red decals on it...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.