Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heya guys. im new to bikes i mean very new, i've never drove one but i have ridden and it feels great.
i plan on buying a bike in the near future, like 4 months from now because i live in canada and its almost winter time..
also because i dont have the cash to buy one.
so i found this forum and looked around, it looks great. a lot of active users and they are very helpful.
and since im new and looking for a bike and im more toward the 250r side than the other ones, since it it feul efficient and friendly to insurance.
my mom and dad dont want me to get a bike but my dad doesn't mind as much as my mom. paranoid much. xD
but im in school still and dont want a car to drive.
so yea hopefully in around 4 months no one will crash on their bike in that time period so she knows its... sorta safe.
i plan on getting my "m1", thats like "g1" or learners permit to those in the us but just for bikes. its just that the "DOT" is on strike. so yea once they get off im going for it. i just want to know what important things i would need to know for the test.

thanks

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Welcome Mate, I hope you find everything you need here, and make some good friends!

On a side note, is it just me, or are there more newbies starting to contribute here lately? I think its great!! Keep it coming!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
zandit said:
Welcome Mate, I hope you find everything you need here, and make some good friends!

On a side note, is it just me, or are there more newbies starting to contribute here lately? I think its great!! Keep it coming!
well whenever i get into a forum i like to start off strong and make friends not enemies. :)
and i dont think its a hope, because everyone here seems to be active and know a lot abotu what they are doing so yea i think all the help i need is here.. except the fact that you arent beside me to show me... because im a hands on learner..

G

·
prometheus said:
I'm a newb. I love posting. It makes me feel like I have friends. ??? :eek: ;D :'(

Jk!!

Awwwwwwww...........poor little noob.

We need more regulars that stay and come back often, there seems like so few of us.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Welcome fellow Canuck. Week 9 on that Driver's Examiner's strike. Good news is it probably won't last much longer, the bad news is the snow's about to fly!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
BlackBoar said:
Welcome fellow Canuck. Week 9 on that Driver's Examiner's strike. Good news is it probably won't last much longer, the bad news is the snow's about to fly!
yea i have been waiting so long for them to get off strike...
but yea good news it shouldnt last any longer but the bad news.. its almost winter.. meh!

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Welcome to the site and congrats on having 50% of your parents support. that a big part of it.
keep us updated on the permit progress and when you get your bike take plenty of pics, we love to see pics here, even if the bike is bone stock we still love to see it.

again welcome, and feel free to ask questions as alot of us on here know an uncanny amount of stuff to help you out.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts