Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right oh, I recently got mixed in with the Colorado Sport Bike Club, and am I grateful! Went from Lyons to Estes Park over Hwy 7, then back down 36. Had some beer, way too much food, and the pace was very noob-oriented. A fabulous way to meet some fellow motorcyclists. Reasonably skinny chicken strips and odo's with big numbers all around. I had the smallest, lowest power bike there, and was grinning ear-to-ear. I'm sure once we get going on the faster rides I'll be lagging behind, unless it's a hair-pins only road or something like that. But they said they don't mind and that they'll wait. Excellent! Alright already, I'll shut up, here are your freaking pics! Oh yea, met the coolest, most amazing person, who dresses the part. His name is Sasha, a German, and total "scooter-trash", showing up in torn jeans (with full leathers underneath), and a "Harley" vest over his armoredd jacket. Salt and Pepper beard. I want to be him when I grow up.

Oh hey D, you should check out the board. Maybe there's somebody closer to you than I, and who could get together for rides and stuff. Which BTW, as soon as we have a day, on a week-end, without rain, and your bike is broken in, I'll come down there and we can go have some fun, eh?

Lotsa bikes

Mo'

St. Malo's, we stopped to regroup and fix an SV's footpeg-falling-off problem

Mo'

Fixing the SV

Mo'

Mo'

The diminished line-up in Estes. Some turned around at the first sight of snow. Some didn't stay for food, and went back to Lyons to munch. These bikes plodded on.

Again

Back in Lyons digging good company, beers and mas comida!

Mo

Mo

Mo

Sasha and I forgot her name....

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Awesome!!!!!

I will check out the board. I have a family friend with a CBR 600F4i but they were the people that were going to give me that car. So who know how the relationship is.

Well if it would stop raining/snowing I would be riding. I'm so close to 600 miles. I'm at 435 miles I think (I know its over 400). Stupid snow!

Sasha looks bad ass!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
indeed, and that's part of what made these folks so cool. They were totally open to noobs and experienced riders. They're mantra is "Ride your ride"..... :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts