Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I thought you died....

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im back! Sorry guys I have just been real busy with life and the girl (not going so well right now by the way) and work. So how has everyone been? Well quick update, I laid my bike down twice within a 3 month period haha, yeah not funny! Got a new exhaust and I love it! Oh and I found out Im having a baby girl and I have herpes.... Hahaha Im kidding! Wow feels weird to post here now

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
You kidding about the baby, or the herpes??????

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Woohoo!!!! I'm a senior member now!!!!

Do you feel special R6, I saved myself for you, and you tell me about a baby!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Oh so you leave and you expect me off all people to accept you AGAIN.......................I dont know..................................should I?.....................................O.k.................Fine I will!................................I have my punching bag back lol.

Tibbs911 I was right about him laying his bike down!!!!!!!!! Just for the record.

Glad your ok r6 Congrats on whatever is true not true in your life.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
notice how he comes back for just one post then nothing!!!

·
Registered
141 Posts
yeah yeah delta YOU WERE RIGHT....it hurts me to say it haha...but HE didnt get a NEW bike! so haha

nice to have you back r6s...i seriously thought u were in prison for like drugs or speeding or....but its all good now ;D

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Tibbs911 said:
drugs or speeding or....but its all good now ;D
Drugs = Check
Speeding = Check

Its R6 we are talking about who knows what he has been up to! lol Fine he didn't get a new bike.

Why do you not talk to me anymore Benny Boo Boo (Tibbs)? I miss are long walks on the forums and looking at all of the pretty bikes! lol

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.