Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I'm a former ninja 250 rider (and a huge fan of it), who recently upgraded to the ZX-6R.
I thought I'd mention that I'm taking requests and questions on YouTube to help others. I have been helped so much by this site and others from YouTube that I want to give something back. Therefore I created a channel on YouTube under the name "DarkFlight600". I want to share my experiences and acquired knowledge with all new riders, as well as take their questions and topic requests.
Hope you all can check it out sometime and thanks to everyone including you "Red", who helped to get me off the ground and make the Ninja 250 such a wonderful experience.

Much Love.
DF600
DARKFLIGHT600 HAS ARRIVED

Attachments

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
nice vids man, that sucks about the issue with the clutch. kinda weird for an 08 to have that issue. how many miles u got on it?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah it's kinda strange but on the other "nameless" site a lot of people said doing clutch up wheelies can sometimes server the cable or weaken it. Apperently common on 2007 2008 models...still wierd I know. I'm soon adding shorties on mine.
16 000 kms or approx 10 000 miles right?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts