Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know, I just wanted to dedicate a thread to my favorite saying on this site, courtesy of the illustrious Ratty the short finger

Mother f**king truck owning Ferrari

A truck ON a truck!

I don't know I just laugh everytime I see that phrase and this thread is already complete shyte but I'm keeping it anyway haha

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Re: I'm a Truck Mother F**KER!

that's funny stuff! I even like that the first picture is titled "truck on vette", when for consistency sake it should say "Ford on vette", and for accuracy's sake, say "Ford F150 on Ferrari F430".

Or am I wrong?

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I'm now just gonna post all the bass shiz I find in here, cause that's the plan son!

I think this one pretty much sums the Mother Trucker idea up

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Haha it is now, here's some of my favorites, by the way I LOVE these things, so drop em if you got em, and yes Ratty, we know your a f**king truck haha

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

I'm gonna keep going til these stop being funny, and that's not gonna happen...

That's all I have for now, I'm tired, I need rest...

·
Registered
5,695 Posts

see what you started Ratty. K, before I post all of my motivation posters I need to make sure the title of this thread is changed to "Graphic/Possibly offensive". Most of them don't have to do with motorcycles, but I think they're hilarious. I'd also be happy to remove any pictures people would rather not see...

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: I'm a Truck Mother F**KER! (May be Graphically Offensive or Otherwise Naught

I typed the wrong thing, but the message is there, so poast away spooph!

Here you go Ratty

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.