Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner

I'm a newby to sport bikes

2K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  spooph 
#1 ·
I'm 40 years old and new to sport bikes. I've looked at the Honda CBR250r but fell in love with the Pearl white and ebony 2011 Ninja 250r. Can't wait to get it. Should have it by the 23rd of this month. Post pics soon:dance::dance:

#4 ·
Oh yeah, amazing roads. I had a great time on the 101 and the 1 and the 431 from Tahoe to Reno. Didn't get up to far north of Sacramento though, I'd come from San Fran and was well over city driving so I went straight through towards the lake.

Very jealous!

Felix

#6 ·
I once owned a 1980 Kawasaki GPZ550. That was about 18 years ago and never bought another bike after I sold the 550. It was a project bike that I had got for a coulpe hundred bucks. It needed a rear tire (cords showing) a chain and front and rear sprocket due to extensive wear and missing teeth. Now its time for a lot of riding on something new and sportier looking. I commute about 90 miles a day.

#7 ·
Welcome jlr, the white is certainly getting popular!

#13 ·
Hey everyone. Sorry to say that I may not get the 2011 250r like I had wanted to due to starting a new job. Still looking for a bike. Found an 06 white 250r on craigslist for $1500. Gonna look at it and I'll keep you up to date on my findings and I'll post pics as soon as I get a bike. Thanks for all the support.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.