Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
I really like the Icon Hooligan Stealth and was wondering if anyone has one of these or just an Icon jacket in general. My local dealership doesn't carry them and I was planning on ordering off the web.

I've tried a few different brands on and they all seem to fit differently, so any input on Icon jackets would be great!

·
Registered
124 Posts
hey, i have the Icon Womens Hooligan 54 Mesh Jacket..
and i love it. it has become my trademark jacket.
i got a size L, so i can wear a sweatshirt or hoodie underneath, but for the most part-
it fits pretty true to size.

·
Registered
33 Posts
t1gawa said:
but for the most part- it fits pretty true to size.
I disagree, to me the jackets fits pretty small, I have a 35 inch chest and according to their sizing chart, I should wear a X-small jacket. I order my jacket ARC TEXTILE online and after I got it, I could barely fit into the jacket, I would fit above my belly button ::). I exchange it for a small size and its a better fit.

If I remove the liner inside and wear a t-shirt, the jackets fits me perfectly, its not to tight nor to loose so it doesn't flap in the wind. But with the liner inside, I can only wear a skinny long sleeve shirt, otherwise the jacket fits to tight. I can't wear a hoodie.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the feedback guys. I'm 6' but skinny so I think I'll end up going with a medium. maybe large. dang I don't know. lol

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
i got a large and the sleeves run a bit longer than they should, also the chest seems a tid bit too wide, so when i grab the bars the jacket kind of bunches in the center letting freezing air in the winter and a nice draft in the summer, so i guess it works okay, other than that i unzip it walk into a store with my helmet in hand and every girl goes ga-ga! =) by the way its a leather icon merc hero.

a side note, their riding jeans are spot on for fittment! i bought the hooligan denims. very nice looking too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts