Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
hey you post copy and pasterer!!! haha
MadMax said:
Where's the bike?

He was probablly speeding, saw the cop car, and locked up the brakes going 120mph.
Tibbs911 said:
is tht you r6???? haha
i bet he saw the cop and tried to slow down quickly and locked up the rear tire...just my .02

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
man if i was him i would have gone faster, he will never catch up, iv done it before, now you guys with the 250's might as well pull over, your not going past 100 hahaha : )

·
Registered
141 Posts
R6S_2NR said:
man if i was him i would have gone faster, he will never catch up, iv done it before, now you guys with the 250's might as well pull over, your not going past 100 hahaha : )
so it wasnt you? haha i guess not cuz if it was you we would have just seen a piece of it flying away. then they would have investigated deeper and found it to be your EXHAUST! haha

·
Registered
277 Posts
No, if it was R6s he would have gotten pulled over, stopped, then immediately had the bike fall over while on it's kickstand. :D
:-*

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
lmfao!! R6 is getting shredded :p

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
oh you guys are horrible! haha but funny no way man people here play tag cop they pull over wait for the cop to get close they tap the cop and take off, never done that im not that crazy!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts