Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man this weekend was just nuts.... Sat around noon or so I went down to AZ Mills to sell a bike tire to my buddy then headed down to Tucson to ride and chill with my homie Jon right, well I was supposed to meet him in Casa Grand at his shop well I Goggled the directions and I went 100 miles out of my f**king way haha so gay! Goggle sucks donkey dick!

Anyways we meet up right and f**ken chilled went to the spot and meet up some riders and did a night ride, Jaz lots her license plate while doing the run haha but somehow found it. Went to the bar and drank a bit. Next day woke up, Chris, Matt, Vic and one of his buddies came and we meet up with Jaz so we can do a sick run Forgot what it was called I believe it was Airavaca or Aribaca I dont know but wow the way up their is crazy lets just say you need a crazy stablelizer road is full of pot holes and we are taking corners double the speed limit!

Anyways it was dope, then just chilled at the spot and pad and has a very interesting convesation with "my baby girl" you know who you are ; ) haha your awesome! And those pics.... whoooo man! Anyways next morning was another way gonna hit Mnt Lemmon right, so we meet up with Jaz again while Jon and me feed frys to the gay birds trying to get them run over by cars haha!

So we did are doing Mnt Lemmon and this is where disaster stars haha. First we go to this little place that looks like a dope ass forest right and the soil is real soft and I put my bike up on the dirt I walk away and about 15 min later you hear a thump... Yup my kickstand sunk into the dirt and my bike fell over haha I was so mad, No damage just little scratches so thats where everything started to go bad.

We start to ride right pertty hard all the way up to windy point or peak whatever it is, chill and take more pics. Jaz the older and smarter wise one says dont go fast here lets just chill up Jon andme say f**k it lets rip it so we do haha so Im leading trying to keep a nice distance between Jon and me well that was a bad idea. I took a turn to fast and was going up leaving me less room on the road I felt my rear tire slid a little, I use my rear break to correct it nothing then I use my front break and try to decelerate a bit... bad idea! My bike just went staright towrds off the cliff at this time im seconds between dead or alive I was saying to myself in my head either I hold on for dear life hope that I low side when I hit gravel and dont fall off the cliff or I bail my bike... I said f**k it held on and I braced myself I went though the gravel right into the guard rail loud ass PING sound hits and it bounced me right off into the road again like I was a bouncy ball. I look back and see Jon I tell him to pull over and I was so scared. Jon comes up an gives me a hug (no ****) hahaha crazy shit man I seen my death comming before my eyes! Only damage was a small paint rub off the right faring real small and a ingraving dent on my forks but they didnt bent the bike is fine it was insane.

I should have listen to Jaz haha! I have no clue how I didnt fall or anything. So after that scare we take it easy going up to the top of the mountain. The road starts to get more damp because their is snow up their we are going slow taking it easy. We hit this nice left long curve Jon leads and he goes fast though it so I click down and do it too and my front tire skids a bit cause the road is wet when I finish the turn I look back and I see Chris with his legs open going straight into a dirt wall and im thinking what the hell he hits gravel and snow and lays the bike down and he falls chest and face first into the ground! I try to honk so Jon can stop but he is to far and cant hear it I turn back and Chris is on his back trying to breath. First thing he said pick my bike up hurry pick it up so we do haha. Hes fine just a little knee scratch good thing he had gear on. Bike is good too nothing broke only scratches, the frame sliders did their job well! So yeah we chilled for bit then got to the top and chilled some more.

So we ride back SLOW haha to many close calls and we go to Jaz house and had a nice session haha your the shit Jaz! So we washed Jons bike and lubed his and my chain. Then went to jons house chilled and started to head back home yes a great 160 mile ride back to my house! So everything is fine I lead and Chris is behind me maybe 20 miles out from Jons house my front tire starts to wiggle. So I pull over and check it I thought maybe it got flat, nope was fine, so we jump back on the highway I rip first gear then shift into second and my rear starts to slide all over im like what the f**k so I pull over again and my bike is just going all over the place. Well guess what my rear tire blew on me haha. Bryan came with his truck to pick my ass up be didnt have a ramp or starps so we had to lift it into the bed of the truck and lay it on its side and took her back to Jons house haha that sucked! So Chirs had to ride back by himself sorry Chris! Now Jon is working on my bike and Bryan gave me his old tire off his Kawi 636 like 90 Percent thread left im so happy thanks man, So yeah Thats whats been going on since Saturday.

Hope it turns out better! Because next weekend Im gonna be up here tearing it up again hahaha!

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Haha r6 you might want to consider making like paragraphs out of your novels. Thats a huge block of text...things haven't changed much.

Not like I'm asking anything major like spelling or grammar (Goggle? Really?)?

:p

Sounds like fun and sweet videos.

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
Dude great vids and pics! Have you ever thought about photography? You gets some really good shots man.

Looks like alot of fun bro! Good to see you back.

and next time, indent and paragraph your stories ahaha

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks guys! yeah crazy trip! well their is a thread of 250r person that lives in tucso and iv posted on their, been their twice back to back weekends and they just dont come out and ride, they cant hand anyways haha im kidding! yeah next time ill use proper gramar and all that caca stuff haha! yeah iv always loved photography had a bad ass camera and i broke it so now i have my digital not the best for photography but it does alright. i got into it in high school i took photography class my senior year fell in love with it

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
Whats hilarious is almost every story R6 shares with us has the word 'Thump' in it explaining how he didnt engage his kickstand completely and how it wasnt his fault, it was gods for putting that soft soil there on the ground hahaha! :p :D

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
virtualmatrix258 said:
Whats hilarious is almost every story R6 shares with us has the word 'Thump' in it explaining how he didnt engage his kickstand completely and how it wasnt his fault, it was gods for putting that soft soil there on the ground hahaha! :p :D
hahahaha shut up!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.