· Registered
1,230 Posts
earlthepearl said:
I'm not into Tranny's......:facepalm::facepalm:
They might look good from the waste up, but......:whistling:
Once they drop that g-string.....:facepalm::facepalm:
Just not for me.....:9lame::9lame:

Crap.... I just can't stop.......
Are you sure ... So your telling me that if lady gaga goes goo goofier your ba ba you wouldn't ...?

:NefRider:

· Registered
9,088 Posts
Are you sure ... So your telling me that if lady gaga goes goo goofier your ba ba you wouldn't ...?

:NefRider:
Nope......:eek::eek:
One year when i was working construction "building condos" in the Orlando area a bunch of the guys thought they'd pull a funny, so......
They asked me to go to the bar with them after work....
I don't drink, but said what the hey.....:thumb::thumb:
They really didn't know me, and figured me being a Maine boy i was dumber den a stick.....
I've traveled the country all my life n been round more then most.....:dance::dance:
Anyway they took me to a Tranny bar.......LOL
My favorite place to play.....:thumb:....LOL
Well of course ya got ur dance platform n ur poles.....ur cages with dancers...n all that....
Well anyway...after that trip of embarrassing my co-workers real bad...:thumb::thumb:
They never asked me to a bar again that winter....LOL....
Hey..... I even met a Tranny that was into fishing n we fished together some....:thumb::thumb:
It looked great from the waste up.......in a bikini in the boat....
Hahahahahahahaha......
N dam......it could fish......:thumb::thumb:

· Registered
307 Posts
the 2000-2005 zx12r had 178 bhp and had to be limited to 186mph because is was capable of going 205+ mph then in 2006 kawasaki made the zx14r but only gave it 163.3bhp and limited it to 186mph also. but an electric with 161 hp thats crazy IMO they are all crazy fast

· Registered
2,270 Posts
ninjA400 said:
the 2000-2005 zx12r had 178 bhp and had to be limited to 186mph because is was capable of going 205+ mph then in 2006 kawasaki made the zx14r but only gave it 163.3bhp and limited it to 186mph also. but an electric with 161 hp thats crazy IMO they are all crazy fast
The zx12r would without the limiter only hit 190 mph because of gearing and the 14r was 163 only in America because of emission laws in England it was around 170 rwhp

· Premium Member
4,253 Posts
I don't think I could handle the whining sound!
Plus Jay Leno needs a larger helmet, half of his face was hanging under the helmet!

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.