Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hahahaha damn you guys know me way too well! I did go to jail for a day... that sucked haha. Umm I got a new bike just swiched forks brakes and rims on it I work here so I gotta pretend I like Kawasucki haha jk figured Id come by and say hi : )

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Man its been that long since I have not been here yesh! Well update I guess haha IM BACK im surprised I have not been banned from this site or a warrant reward for killing me! Well sold the R6 and got and built a 2006 GSXR from scratch take a look : )

·
Registered
420 Posts
how dare you post a GSXR on a Kawi site!!! haha nah i've heard the newest ones are really nice and super fun!! excellent job on the build looks great!!!

i likw the pic that is from the wheelie on the other bike, thats impressive haha

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
UponOne has been a regular stalker of this site, even though I don't think has ever had Kwakka!! (Correct me if I'm wrong Dude!!)

Good to see still around though, post up some more vids of your antics!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah iv rode the 08-09 but not the new Brembo braking GSXR i bet that would be fun! And thanks didnt take long thanks to craigslist and ebay haha and a few friends. Oh yeah that pic is sick gopros do wonders! and I have too owned a kawasaki a 09 zx6r! didnt last though sweet bike!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.