Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
1,465 Posts
Alex, i know the feeling it sucks but it may be very simple. It could possibly be the bike was hot and overflowed from the reservoir. Could be a leaking hose. But before that check your bike for a faulty water pump. Start the bike and check on the throttle side near your foot. You will see a hose that runs into the bike in this area. Look for dripping. This is the water pump weep hole spot. If your leaking that it is not rideable and need to be fixed. If its not there. Check your hoses for leaks using baby powder if you dont see anything by eye or feel. The baby powder is a sure sign but need to cover the entire hose to be effective. Dont put stop leAk into your bike unless its a very very necessary. Lets us know what you find

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
I'd also be checking the radiator cap. I've seen many threads in other forums where the cap has failed.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the tip buddy.
I bought this bike from my buddy who is responsible with most things. ( he works for the nuclear regulatory commission) but he didn't take care of oil changes and things like that.
He put new tires on her before I got the bike but I just changed the oil twice to clean the crap out of the engine

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.