Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a 20 something Irish Canadian with no liver.
I ride a red 09 250r with just over 6,000 kms (all mine).
Want a striple but content with the ninjette, for now!
I ride in Northern Ontario where the roads are shit and air is cold but the views always deliver.

Thanks for the invite this forum is awesome.

Oh and im writing this from work!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome NTK,

Always good to see a friend from across the lakes(I live in Western New York). Um, I'm a relatively new rider but two year member of the site...so I'm sure you'll love it here. Is that an after market exhaust I see?

~mC

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Welcome NTK!! Glad to see some new faces around here!!

BTW.....An irish Canadian, with no liver.......Is that even legal?!!! :p
Don't worry I'm just messin with ya!!
I can see at least one mod there, what type of exhaust is that, and don't forget to tell us about the rest if you have any!

Once again, welcome aboard!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, ya it's a TBR slip on. Found one for cheap (175 USD) so couldn't resist even though it's pretty obnoxious sounding, noticable power gain too. Also shimmed the carbs with some spacers, big improvement. Thinking about blacking out the windshield in the off season. Any mod suggestions?

mC you anywhere near Lake Placid, I have played in a couple hockey tournys there.

Touché zadit, touché. Love your country by the way can wait to get back there. Spent most of my time in Brisbane but hit up as much of the east coast as I could. Nimbin was a good time, ha.

·
Registered
874 Posts
it's a beauty

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Knew I should have paid more attention in geography class. My bad mC, how's the riding in those parts? Was thinking on making a trip down through Vermont next riding season but am open to suggestions.

·
Registered
117 Posts
NTK said:
Thanks guys, ya it's a TBR slip on. Found one for cheap (175 USD) so couldn't resist even though it's pretty obnoxious sounding, noticable power gain too. Also shimmed the carbs with some spacers, big improvement. Thinking about blacking out the windshield in the off season. Any mod suggestions?

mC you anywhere near Lake Placid, I have played in a couple hockey tournys there.

Touché zadit, touché. Love your country by the way can wait to get back there. Spent most of my time in Brisbane but hit up as much of the east coast as I could. Nimbin was a good time, ha.

Remove the snorkel and install a cig. ligther. 2 best mods i have done yet.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
spooph said:
haha, good observation Felix! I guess I just kind of assumed ninjette's like the dirt... :p
I dont know about you guys but my girl loves to get dirty, haha.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts