Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What happened to the gallery link?!

I want to look at pictures without going thread to thread!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
haha!! I was wondering why the spacing between Forum and Member map was different to normal!! Nice pickup Daisy!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I really figured it out because I wanted to see that bike with the painted chain guard again. I think it was painted orange...found it in a thread, and he said that the pic of his bike was in the gallery. *doh!

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
yeh hmm thats really strange!!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
nah it was just selected pics that people put in there specifically. Hi-tech, RacerX and HP had their bikes in there, and some of Hi-techs drawings too. Obviously not a big draw card, there were barely any comments at all.

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
zandit said:
nah it was just selected pics that people put in there specifically. Hi-tech, RacerX and HP had their bikes in there, and some of Hi-techs drawings too. Obviously not a big draw card, there were barely any comments at all.
lol Yeah I forget to check out the gallery. just a pain in the butt. Post pics in a thread! Its easier. plus post in the gallery dont help my post score. lol

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Delta107 said:
lol Yeah I forget to check out the gallery. just a pain in the butt. Post pics in a thread! Its easier. plus post in the gallery dont help my post score. lol
Delta, when you post many times with "lol" or "haha" I think your post score should be reduced anyways! As for the gallery, I liked having the pics there even if they DIDN'T have comments. I liked being able to compare them all in one shot.

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
oOdaisyOo said:
Delta, when you post many times with "lol" or "haha" I think your post score should be reduced anyways! As for the gallery, I liked having the pics there even if they DIDN'T have comments. I liked being able to compare them all in one shot.
Hey now!!!

Im not the only one that does that. I dont care about my post count I just like posting "LOL" or "hahahha" when I find something funny that made my day. As you can see if happens a lot. We need to laugh more.

I'm helpful too you know!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts